The long awaited festive weekend break is here and the calendar ahead is also booked with many holidays alert. Already dreaming to fly away from routine work schedule, living days of comfort, excitement and getting fully recharged? So we are at Amar Mahal, Orchha; excited to deliver best holiday experiences today on World Tourism Day, September 27. When it comes to vacations or holidays every individual has different perspective of it. Leave aside that even one person has a taste for its own kind of holidays at different times. Let us burn down your stress as we have amazing idea in Orchha to satiate your different moods of vacationing. Encompassed by the delightful greens of Bundelkhand’s Dhak Forest in Madhya Pradesh, Orchha is a slumber yet beautiful town, which very few have heard about. Tourists from across the world usually visit Jhansi, Gwalior or Khajuraho, but this quaint town of Raja Ram carries unbelievable treasures from the medieval Indian royalty. From splendid nature to magnificent cenotaphs, Orchha has something to offer to all kinds of travelers.
- If you are a lover of nature or history or both, you are sure to fall for Orchha, the … The place is a delight for bird watchers as there are around 200 species of birds. The scenic beauty of Orchha makes it a photographer’s delight and nature lovers’ paradise.
- Regarded for the magnanimous structure of Orchha Fort, cenotaphs and palaces, Orchha lists its name among the rich heritage destinations when it comes to rich architecture.
- Come and indulge in adventurous sports and activities. A perfect getaway from the maddening crowd of city life, Orchha brings the perfect change with one vacation. The exciting and adventurous activities like bicycling, river crossing and wildlife safari brings the visitors back again and again.
- Sail through the charging currents with kayaking and River Rafting in Orchha’s Betwa River. An exhilarating river rafting expedition on the currents of River Betwa is another activity to enjoy in Orchha. The River Rafting and Kayaking, especially in this season, offers a different perspective of life on the brimming river Betwa.
- Visit the magnanimous temples of Orchha and find internal peace in Orchha. Magnificent and mesmeric, the temples of Orchha render a kind of sanity and solace to the visitors. The popular Ram Raja Temple is regarded as one of the best Lord Ram Temples in India where he is worshiped as King. Apart from that, be it the exquisite structure of Chaturbhuj Temple or the palace like grand Laxmi Narayan Temple, each narrate a legendary bond of devotees and their Lord.
Amar Mahal Orchha,
District Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Tel :+ 917680252102, 252202
Fax : +917680-252203